Open Application - Express your interest
United Kingdom, London
Shipfix is a market leading data intelligence platform for shipping and commodities.
Our proprietary artificial intelligence-driven tools aggregate cargo and vessel information to deliver powerful predictive market data products on commodities and global trade flows for institutional clients and commodity traders. Shipfix covers 460+ commodities and 140 countries globally.
Please use this space to send us your information in case you do not currently see a position that matches your profile. We are continuously on the lookout for talented team players and will review your application in due course and may contact you if a relevant role comes up.
- Competitive Salaries, relative to experience
- 21 days Annual Leave, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Bupa Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
- Access to all WeWork perks including discounts, free online well-being sessions, free Coffee/Tea, biscuits, fruit, beer etc
- Quarterly socials paid by the Company
- Your work will be primarily based out of our London Office but we are fully equipped for remote work as required
Shipfix is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sexual orientation or veteran status.